I first got into dentistry as a way to combine art and science, but truly my favorite part of dentistry is working with people everyday and helping patients feel at ease at the dental office.
Before joining Bend Dental Group, I completed a general practice residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in downtown Chicago. During my residency, I experienced working in all phases of advanced dentistry, including implant dentistry and advanced prosthetic dentistry. I handled many dental emergencies, and worked closely with patients preparing for cardiac surgery, transplants, chemotherapy, or radiation.
I recently moved to Bend from Chicago, with my husband Josh and Hank, our English Bulldog puppy. When not in the office, I love exploring all that Bend and Central Oregon has to offer, from checking out new restaurants to exploring the trails and river. (Hank comes along on all of our adventures-- he loves the great outdoors!)
I am thrilled to join the Bend Dental Group team and share the mission of providing the highest quality dental care in a comfortable and caring atmosphere!
- Bachelor of Science, Grand Valley State University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Marquette University School of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Illinois Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, National Dental Honor Society
- American Association of Women Dentists