Meet Dr. Johnson
After enjoying a successful practice in Minnesota, the mountains of Oregon beckoned and I relocated with my family to Bend in 2003. The wonderful people I have met in this beautiful area have made the growth of my practice truly enjoyable. I am committed to providing the best dental care to the people in my community, and to helping them maintain and achieve excellent dental health.
- Bachelor of Science - St. Olaf College
- Doctor of Dental Surgery - University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Association for Orthodontics
- Oregon Dental Association
- Orognathic Bioesthetics International
- Bend Chamber of Commerce
Outside the Office
When I'm not in the office, I can most likely be found on skis or a bike, exploring the many scenic trails of Central Oregon.
American Dental Association (ADA)
The ADA is the professional association of dentists committed to the public's oral health, ethics, science and professional advancement.